Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, from label design to fragrance selections, it's all done by one person.
Yes our soy wax sourced from American-grown soy beans and none of our ingredients contain any products sourced from animals.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, With less than ¼ of wax remaining, follow these simple steps:
1. Remove as much wax as you can with a spoon.
2. Place glass in microwave for 45-60 secs, use heat resistance gloves/mittens when removing jar.
3. Use tongs and paper towel to wipe the inside clean.
4. Pour the liquid wax in the trash, not down the drain.
5. Wash your jar with warm soapy water (not cold water) using a sponge.
6. Dry and reuse at your convenience .
No, all our fragrances are phthalate and additive free.
Yes, please indicate in the notes section what you would like the note to specify.
All sales are final. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/concerns with your order.
Yes, please email us email@example.com for more information.
All of our products are created, store and shipped from our candle studio.
We currently ship using USPS and UPS. Shipping time frames vary and we do our best to ship orders within 3-5 business days. The Tracking number will be sent via email once your package is shipped.